How much does he really love us and reflecting back.......
This song was written for me (I can just feel it), and was released at the perfect time in my life!
Ok I'm gonna be very honest. You might get tired of my blogs but since I've allowed myself to be honest and open with my feelings, I cant stop writing! You really don't have to be reading this. Only if you want. I've been thinking about my first post and there was lots more I wanted to share. After years of not loving myself and believing that God didn't love me and then all of a sudden the holy spirit is convincing me otherwise what I've been doubting. That takes the mind on a roller coaster ride! In the process of healing I have come across numerous scriptures that made my heart skip a beat. It caused me to have a "wow moment". (I love those by the way) I don't think anyone can fully comprehend how much our Jesus does love us. He loves us that much that he gave his only son so that we can have life again. That is a whole lot of love!! think about it, and the scary thing about that is that we are demanded to have that same type of love for our fellow man. OMW, that's huge! we are to love the ones that make our blood boil, those who we wanna look the other way when we meet up with them. Those who treat us wrongly! Yes, we need to love those. Lord help me! This is just how much he loves us, he says in Psalms 139: 17 & 18:
"How precious are thy thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum (total) of them?"
"If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand in the sea."
Psalms 139:14 says:
"I will praise thee for I am fearfully and wonderfully made, marvelous are thy works..."
How can I not love who God has made? Everything about me he has created, so in that case he has created me perfectly in his image. How can I try to change who I am? I can't and I won't ever be able.
This is why I've labeled my blog "created in his image". This very phrase has been a struggle of mine for many years and I'm finding healing.
Psalms 46:10
"Be still and know that I am God."
Psalms 13:5
"But I trust in your unfailing love, my heart rejoices in your salvation."
Psalms 130:5
"I wait for the Lord, my soul waits and in his word, I put my hope."
In his love, Erma
No comments:
Post a Comment