Blogging has been something I wanted to do for a long time, I just didn't know where to start. Writing was always a hobby of mine, from the time I was a kid to my teenage years, I journaled everything about my life. So yes it is my passion and I'm finding out that writing is therapy to my soul. It helps me gather my senses together. I love reflecting on lifes experiences. To those of you who wanna follow my blog you are welcome to read my first blog that is posted to my facebook account. I will be deactivating that account soon. I decided to try a better blogging website. My first blog will give you an insight to why I enjoy writing. It took a weight off my back when I began going public with my story. To some people it might not be a story but the truth is, everyone has a story. The things that God has been revealing to me the last couple months has been life changing for me. I'm excited to see what he has in store for me from here on out!
This is my daughter Alaina and I (taken this summer)
Alaina at the age of 2 1/2



No comments:
Post a Comment